Subject: VAT rate in Estonia after the 1. July?
From: "Lisbet Damtoft Andersen" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2025 17:06:39 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi

I’m writing to you from the Danish Tax Agency where I handle tasks related
to VAT returns in the EU. I have recently heard that your standard VAT
rate will be increased to 24% as from the 1. July. As I wanted to inform
the Danish businesses about this change, I was looking at one of your
websites for news about the subject (this one:
<https://workinestonia.com/news/> https://workinestonia.com/news/). When I
didn’t find what I was looking for, I asked your robot. It didn’t have any
news, but instead it gave me some VAT rates, one of which was the reduces
VAT rate of 13% in some cases. How ever, I read elsewhere (here:
https://www.fin.ee/en/taxes#) that the reduces rate is 9% and less. So now
I’m looking for the right answer – and maybe a website to refer the Danish
businesses to. Can you help me in my quest?

Best regards

Lisbet Damtoft Andersen

Specialkonsulent

EP 3 - Moms og lønsum proces

+45 72 37 26 70

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Skattestyrelsen

Engelholm Allé 1, 2630 Taastrup

www.sktst.dk

Sådan behandler vi persondata <https://www.sktst.dk/privatlivspolitik/>

Skattestyrelsen er en del af Skatteforvaltningen